WE ARE HERE FOR YOU.
We recognize that this may be a difficult decision for you, so we are here to listen. Our promise is to present non-biased information to help you make the best decision.
Before a procedure you will need an ultrasound in order to:
- Determine how far you are into the pregnancy.
- Verify that the pregnancy is in the uterus and not ectopic.
- Look for signs of miscarriage.
Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI) & Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD)
- pelvic inflammatory disease (PID)
- ectopic pregnancy
- chronic pain
- increased risk for future STDs.
A NATURAL ALTERNATIVE TO BIRTH CONTROL
Using biomarkers, which are easily learned, the Creighton Method can be used to achieve or avoid pregnancy. The knowledge women gain allow them to monitor, maintain, and evaluate their procreative and gynecological health.
The Creighton Method can also be a good step in getting healing for any of the following:
- Painful periods/ unusual bleeding
- Hormonal headaches
- Irregular cycles
- Postpartum depression
- Repeated miscarriages
- Polycystic ovarian disease